Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#2. 5 Things That Make You Happy

20 til' I'm 20:  #2.  List 5 things that make you the most happy right now.

1.  Missionary emails.  Almost every week I get to hear from my brother and one of my dear friends, both of which are serving missions for our church right now.  I absolutely love hearing them and their emails make me happy every time, without fail.
2.  Having a full tank of gas in my car.  With my nanny job this summer, I drive so much more than I ever have before.  I have to go to the gas station at least once a week and it drives me crazy but I love the feeling of having a full tank of gas in my car. 
3.  Hearing from friends.  My best friend wrote on my Facebook wall just to say hello the other day.  Love her!  I also have been able to talk to some friends that I've been missing and I have a trip planned in the near future to go visit them!  So excited!! 
4.  Seeing my family.  I haven't seen my great-grandma for almost two years now because I've been away at school every time she has been in St. George but I was able to see and talk to her as well as other family members last week.  I also got to see both sides of my family for my little sister's birthday party.  It has been a lot of fun to catch up with all of them.  I am blessed to have such a wonderful family and I've learned these past two years that they are what I miss most while I am at school.
5.  Getting my textbooks.  Now, this may make me seem like a total nerd but I really have been loving this!  I only had to pay $1.96 for all of my textbooks this semester and that alone makes me feel happy.  I've been getting the books in the mail for the past week and each time is a little reminder that makes me smile and giggle a little to myself.  Normally my books cost between $200-$500, so can you blame me??  What can I say?  I'm a poor college student.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment