Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#1. List 20 Random Facts About Yourself

20 til' I'm 20: Random Facts

1.  My middle name is Dwan, not Dawn, even though people commonly think that I spell my own name wrong.
2.  I love Def Leppard!  As a kid, my dad would always play Def Leppard in the car and it stuck.
3.  I have a little obsession with pet fish.  I have owned 7 fish since I started college in Fall 2010.  Two of them are still living.
4.  I am almost a twin.  My brother and I are exactly 10 months apart.  When we were in intermediate/middle school we told people (mostly our teachers) that we were twins just so see how long it would last.
5.  I cannot have my feet on the ground during a movie.  "Honey I Shrunk the Audience" at Disneyland ruined me as a child.
6.  I have a growing crush on Andy Grammar. 
7.  I am a huge fan of roller coasters and thrill rides.  This one always surprises people for some reason. 
8.  I graduated with a science degree but I do not like science very much.
9.  I hate regular milk.  I will not drink milk unless it is chocolate (or sometimes strawberry).
10.  I love horseback riding.  I used to have a horse back in the day.
11.  In elementary school, I won the science fair both times I entered.  The best part was that I got to miss a day of school to go to the regional science fair at Dixie State College. 
12.  I am very stubborn.
13.  The movie Batman scared me as a kid and to this day I still cannot watch a batman movie.
14.  I am a huge football fan, especially Peyton Manning.  His team switch may or may not still be a major dilemma in my life.
15.  I wear a size 8 shoe, although sometimes it can range between 7.5-8.5.
16.  Once I was in a singing group called EWIT (Eternal Wives In Training).
17.  Some of my biggest pet peeves occur while driving.  I regularly talk to all the other drivers on the road. 
18.  When I was young my two favorite singers/groups were Nsync and Britney Spears.  I owned multiple CD's of both.
19.  I have never donated blood which always makes me feel guilty so I volunteer at blood drives instead.
20.  As a child, my favorite book was called "A Porcupine Named Fluffly."  I tried to tell the story in our school's storytelling festival but I didn't get in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment