Thursday, July 12, 2012

#3: Soundtrack of Life

20 Til I'm 20: #3.  What songs are included on the soundtrack of your life?

This one is actually kind of a hard question for me but only because I have SO MANY songs that I relate to different points and people in my life.  I know that the theme song/title of my soundtrack would be "On My Way" by Phil Collins (of course!).  I guess from here I'll just list a few...
Bye Bye Bye - Nsync
I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders
Time of Your Life - Green Day
We Are The World 25
Dream Catch Me - Newton Faulkner
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickleback
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammar
We Are Family - Pointer Sisters
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
And I would also add something by Elvis and by Def Leppard, I just can't choose only one song from each of them right now.
I guess that's the soundtrack of my life.  Each of the songs has a special meaning and a special story for me but I don't need to bore you with all the details.  I would add so many more songs on there, but we would be here forever.  And I know that there are some major ones that I'm forgetting.  But for now, this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment