Wednesday, July 11, 2012

20 Til' I'm 20

Since I am almost out of my teens (getting close!!!), I've been thinking about doing a count down list of 20 things until I am 20.  I tried my hardest but I just couldn't think of what I wanted to do and then today I realized that I am a day late!  So... to spice things up a little I will be posting something random about myself each day for 20 days  .I think this'll be super fun and I invite you to play along! I would LOVE to read what you have to say about yourself in regards to these questions!  This could potentially be rather funny.  :D   Enjoy!  

P.S.  To make up for my lost day, there will be two posts today.  I apologize!

THE LIST:

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
3. What songs are included on the soundtrack of your life?
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
8. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
9. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
10.  If you could eat dinner with any person from history who would it be and what would you eat?
11.  Describe 3 significant childhood memories. 
12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
13. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
14. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
15.  Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
16.  Describe your 3 greatest accomplishments.
17.  If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with? 
18.   If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be?
19.  Do you have any favorite stories from your childhood?
20. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Dacy,

    I super love this and want you to keep up with it because I want to hear what your answers are! Most of all I'm looking forward to your pet-peeves post. :D Maybe I'll steal some and actually post for once.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete