Thursday, March 24, 2011

This Week

This week has been an interesting one, that's for sure!
Monday: First day of Spring!! Guess what that means in Logan? Slut day and snow. Yep. Tons of girls had on THE shortest skirts and skankiest outfits I have ever seen in my entire life. It was stinkin' crazy. You could see way too much of some things that you really didn't want to see. And it snowed on Monday. Ha ha short skirt girls, I hope that caught up to you! I also had an anatomy test. We are going to skip talking about that though because it wasn't the highlight of my life. FHE was kinda interesting. We combined with other wards in the stake and had an international night with food from all over the place. Basically it was a big place for the few RM's in the stake to have a little fun reliving their missions. Oh and I discovered that I HATE Vegemite. It is disgusting!! Oh and I also had a super embarrassing moment on this grand day. So I had scheduled with my piano teacher to have two lessons this week. One of which was supposed to be on Monday. Well that didn't end up working out so my piano teacher called me to let me know. Problem was that I was in class and I couldn't answer my phone. So my teacher got to listen to my voicemail that my roommates made of them singing, saying crazy things, and basically being their fun crazy selves. In the voicemail she left me she said "wow, listening to your voicemail was very interesting. Very creative." Ah! So embarrassing!
Tuesday: The main happening of Tuesday was getting the fun joy of being made a group leader in music therapy ensemble. My teacher called six girls up and said "Class, meet your group leaders." This was great except she didn't tell us ANYTHING about what we are supposed to do and how we are supposed to do it. Crazy! But lucky for me, I got an amazing group so they help make my life a bit easier. Oh and we get to perform very first on the first day. It'll be grand! Oh and basically the best thing of life happened this day. My crush of the year came to my apartment! To talk to us about raising money for Japan. It was possibly the greatest thing EVER!
Wednesday: Beautiful weather!!! Too bad it only lasted one day. Wednesday I decided that Logan, Utah likes to show you pretty weather for one day and then go back to stinky weather. It's like it's saying "This is what you could have had.... IF YOU DIDN'T LIVE IN LOGAN! Ha Ha!" Thank you mother nature! Don't worry, we'll still party, even when it's cold! :D
Thursday: Today the fire alarm went off. At 8:00 this morning. Yep it was grand. I learned you get to see some fun things that early in the morning. Poor soaking wet people who got caught in the shower, crazy bed head, half done hair/make-up, no make-up, and many unhappy and tired faces. It was actually pretty funny! I also learned today that while playing piano it is possible to only modulate keys with only one hand and then end up playing a different key in your right and left hand. How does this happen you may ask? I honestly don't know! It was not what was supposed to happen in the song, but I must admit that it sounded really kinda cool. Oh! I also met with my music therapy ensemble group today. We were only able to have everyone there for like ten minutes. The rest of the time we kinda just hung around and talked. Karli and I ended up staying quite awhile after everyone left. Just hanging out and talking. It was really fun! I love my music therapy pals!

Well that's my week for ya. Not all that exciting. But hey, it's my life and I love it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment