Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 30

Day 30- Your favorite song

The thing about the "What's your favorite song" question is this:
I am a musician and thus a music fanatic.
Asking my favorite song is like asking which of your children is your favorite,
It's unanswerable!
So.....
Currently there are two songs that I have been addicted to.
#1. On My Way - by Phil Collins. Firstly because,
It's Phil Collins.
Secondly because of the lyrics.
I feel like they fit my life right now and I love it!
#2. Silent Night - Since it's Christmas season now I've been hearing this song a lot
and for some reason it has had a huge impact on me this year.
My choir sang this song at an assisted living home with the seniors there
and it was a spiritual experience for me.
This may seem weird since it was the university choir,
but it's true nonetheless.
The words really touch me
and when I think about it, it really is an incredible thing!
The Savior of the Lord came to earth.
Born to the virgin Mary.
And that is where the Silent Night lyrics come in.
Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment