Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 29

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

Oh geez... Well I've been in college this past month so I have learned a lot in my classes. Most importantly is the music therapy stuff that I am learning because it is what I will be continuing. I love it still! I've also learned to listen to weatherman when he says there is a snow storm coming because 99% of the time, he isn't saying it as joke. I also learned that fog is really scary to drive in! I also learned that I have been truly blessed when it comes to the people in my life right now. They are so strong in the gospel and such great examples and are just the people I need around me right now. I learned (well more like was reminded) that Heavenly Father has his hand in my life at all times and that his plan for me may not match my plan for myself but that I should always trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment