Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Change is Coming

Change.
I definitely say that it's bittersweet.
There has been quite a bit of change going on in my life lately.
Good and bad.
Some of the good hasn't exactly happened yet,
*cough Kristy cough*
but better be... will be... VERY soon.
The bad....
Shayla left.
Jessica will be.
Pretty much the apartment is dead.
Add finals week and we are basically walking zombies.
But.
WE GET TO GO HOME SOON!!!
Time for the bright and sunny St. George
and my family
and my friends from there that I miss!
I will most definitely miss my friends from here though.
Bittersweet.
Next semester is going be a big change too.
I might actually have to study!
CRAZY! I know...
I don't think there is any sweet in that,
just bitter.
Studying.
Bleh!
Speaking of studying....
I should probably start doing that sometime in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment