Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 28



Day 28- A picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Hmm... Well looks wise, my hair has completely changed.
I went from straight with bangs to curly curly without bangs.
Looks aside, I have still changed a lot since last year.
I have definitely grown up LOTS.
I moved out on my own and was therefore forced to grow up.
I think it's good though.
I've learned a lot more about myself and what I can handle.
My friends, school, education focus, and my overall view of life have changed a lot too.
Most of these things have come from moving as well.
I haven't changed my old friends, I have just made so many new ones
and have lost contact with most from home.
My school changed.
I was a SUCCESS Academy/Dixie State College/Dixie High School girl
and now I'm a Utah State University girl.
This is partly why my education focus has changed.
I'm no longer working on generals,
I'm working on my major now - Music Therapy.
My overall view of life has changed just in the sense that I've learned so much
and more knowledge/experience just changes views on things.
As much as I don't like change,
most of the time it's seems to be for the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment