Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bucket List - Inspired by Lauren H.

1. Get married in the temple to a worthy returned missionary
2. Graduate from college with my Bachelor's Degree by age 20
3. Have children and raise them in the gospel
4. Help someone develop a strong testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ
5. Go on a service trip/humanitarian trip to a foreign country
6. Write and record a song of my own that I actually like
7. Live in London, England
8. Sky dive
9. Go to a rock concert as an old lady
10. Buy myself a grand piano
11. Have a spiral staircase in my home
12. Have a personal library
13. Help a miracle happen
14. Read the entire Old Testament
15. Conduct a symphony as a maestro
16. Play in a piano concert wearing a tuxedo with tails
17. Pet an alligator
18. Take my family on a trip to Hawaii
19. Live a day without any unhappiness
20. Write and publish a book or story

I will add and change this list as I go along. I'm sure things will change or I will complete some things on the list. But as of now, this is what I've got. Thanks for the idea Lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment