Sunday, August 19, 2012

Training

Well, here I am killing time before my office shift (and let me tell you, having time to kill during training is amazing!) and I decided to update on my blog a little.  Training has been quite a different experience this time around.  Being a returner makes everything different.  I'll be the first to admit that I'm probably not quite as attentive as I was during this training last year, probably not a good thing.  But I'm also not nearly as nervous and in my eyes, that is great!  So far all the changes for the Peer Mentors are good ones.  I LOVE actually fully being a part of the Towers staff this year, plus this staff is AMAZING!
So now about the week....  I was going to write a whole spill about this but then I discovered that one of my new dear PM friends wrote quite a fabulous little blog about it already so I'm going to direct you there.

http://sambam121.blogspot.com/2012/08/august-15-august-17-flooded-with-irony.html

Thanks Sami!

This week has definitely been 'flooded' with some fun memories.  I can't wait to see what is to come.
P.S.  I really recommend reading Sami's post.  It even has pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment