Thursday, July 19, 2012

#9. Embarrassing Moment

20 Til I'm 20:  # 9. Describe your most embarrassing moment.

Hmm....  I don't know if this is my most embarrassing moment but it is definitely up there.  It happened right after I graduated high school.  I went back to have lunch with my school adviser/friend and secretary (male secretary).  While we were there eating, my dear adviser friend took it upon herself to try and hook up the secretary and I since I had just graduated and was no longer a student of the school.  She wanted us to kiss each other and "teach each other some things."  Really awkward.  He and I were both rather uncomfortable with the whole situation.  Probably doesn't sound all that embarrassing, but in the moment it definitely was.  

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! No no, that's plenty embarrassing. I can just see the awkwardness in my head.

    ReplyDelete