Sunday, July 22, 2012

#12. Lottery

  20 Til I'm 20:  #12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?

If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do (minus tithing) would be to pay off school.  I would pay off past debts and make sure that I put ample amount and then some into a bank account to last me for the rest of my schooling.  I'm not the biggest fan of worrying about paying for school....  Not that anyone is, but still.  I think quite a bit of my money after that would go to my family to help them fix up the house the way they want it.  Then, lets be honest, there would definitely be a shopping spree in there.  Probably quite a few musical instruments bought.  Baby grand piano.  After that, I don't really know what I would do with the money...  Put it in the bank.  Buy a stock.  Become the next Bill Gates.  Who knows!


No comments:

Post a Comment