Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Random Fact #1

Do you ever have those moments where someone/something brings up a random fact about yourself that most people don't know? Those facts that when people ask "what's something unique about you that not many know" you can NEVER think of. I had one of those the other day in my Abnormal Psychology class.

My professor starts off each class with a song (note to all teachers: If you want your students to like you and be in a semi-decent mood in your class, consider doing this). I look forward to it every time! So last Thursday he started off the class by playing "Hysteria" by Def Leppard. I was so excited!! I love Def Leppard! I grew up listening to them with my Dad and my brother and every time I hear their music, it makes me happy! After the song finished he asked the class if we enjoyed the song, etc. and there was one girl who had never heard of Def Leppard before. So sad!! My professor thought so too, so he then proceeded to play clips of all the most famous Def Leppard songs! It was fabulous! Lets just say that my day was made.

So...
Random Fact about Dacy #1. I LOVE Def Leppard and I can sing most of their songs word for word.

No comments:

Post a Comment