Sunday, September 11, 2011

Have You Forgotten?



I can't believe it was ten years ago today that those towers fell. I've seen a lot of people write down what they were doing, or where they were when this all happened. I remember the first that I heard about it was in my 4th grade classroom. We were sitting there having class and the people from the office turned on the radio broadcast over the intercom letting us know what had just happened. I remember my teacher freaking out a little but I didn't really understand what was going on. After school I went home and my brother and I turned on the TV and every single station was was showing it. I was terrified. I remember my parents trying to explain to me what was going on but mostly all I remember was being scared. Ten years later, understanding what happened, it still scares me. But I feel more pride then ever living in the United States. God Bless Our Troops and the Families of 9/11!

1 comment:

  1. Dacy! This post made me tear up! Thanks for sharing things! I love being an American :D!

    ReplyDelete