Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This Means War!

I think they put something in the midnight pizza here at USU because I get CRAZY after I eat it, every time. But sometimes this craziness turns into something rather entertaining.... Last night for example. It was almost 11:00 pm and Jonathan showed up to talk to Kristy. It was 10:58 pm to be exact. We told him that he only had two minutes. So instead of hanging around for the two minutes, they left the apartment. Then Mackenzie and I decided at about 11:30 pm that we were starving so we went and got midnight pizza. As we were walking back we decided that we wanted to see if Jonathan and Kristy were still together. Turns out that they were. Hehehe lucky us! Kenzie had the brilliant idea to go spy on them. So while they were in the Bullen Hall lounge we snuck up to the second floor and tried to sneak in. Well as the soon found out, I'm a terrible spy. I busted up laughing and they caught this. This started a sneaking up on each other game which went on for quite some time. So this got Kristy and Jonathan out of the lounge. So we ran in there and stole their stuff and sent them a ransom text. We had Jonathan's coat and Kristy's keys. They were locked out! This lovely picture is of our set up of their items. They could see them but they couldn't get them. We hung the coat and keys from a lamp in front of the window.



So I woke up this morning to someone (aka Kristy) messing with the door to my room. I made a noise at her and she left. Then I got up and got in the shower. When I came back into the room, there was the note that we had left them the night before hanging from the thong on my wall.



They struck back! This actually turned out to be Jonathan's idea. Well Kenzie and I decided that since Kristy snuck into my room we could sneak into hers. So we did, while she was in class. I hope she likes the result! The note declares war.



What can I say, I have THE best roommate's ever! I love you girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment