Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh my fish!!!


So yesterday.... I BOUGHT A FISHY!!! His name is Henry and he is absolutely AMAZING!! I love my fish so much! Apparently it is weird to talk to your fish though. I don't think so! While most of my roommates were gone today, Henry and I had a photo shoot. This ^ was our best picture!

We also met a new friend at dinner today! Her name is Selina and she is really funny! I also met up with Michelle Christensen. She, Lauren, Jessica, our new friend, and I went to a magician/comedian's show! He was so funny! We missed the first part of it but it was still hilarious!!

Now we are watching "How To Lose A Man In Ten Days." So funny!!

Oh and this is the music video that Orlando and Lauren made for our very own California girl Kristy!

No comments:

Post a Comment