Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012

Following the trend and posting a little bit about my 2012.
This past year was a hard one but definitely worth it!  

I spent a great deal of time with my pal Mr. Walking Boot along with some time in physical therapy.

I had a fun summer working as a nanny for this sweet little lady

I said goodbye to my first FIG group...
(this picture is actually from 2011 but one of the best group shots we have)

and hello to a new one!

 I ended work with these wonderful ladies


(Also a 2011 picture... I apologize) 


And I begun work with these ones! (not all ladies this time obviously)


Somewhere in all of this I decided to go blonde.
(I don't think I have a picture from right after that....)


One of the biggest memories of 2012 was starting my music therapy practicum.  I was placed at a mommy and me pre-school.  I was definitely put at the sight with the partner and supervisor that I really needed at the time and I feel SO blessed to have been able to work with them.


Another one of my greatest memories of 2012 was when this guy got home from his mission.  I was so happy to have him back!


One word:  Zeppes!


 Lucky for me, my 2012 was filled with a lot of adventures with a lot of really great friends.  Some of these include spontaneous trips to Brigham city for Peach Days, temple square, carriage rides (eeeeeee!!!!), awkward sleeping arrangements, missionary farewells, feeding jalapeno bread to geese, being the driver for a drugged wisdom teeth removal patient, Bridal Fairs, attendance at 3 different haunted houses throughout Utah with different friends, photo-bombing in Park City, standing next to half-naked body-painted men during a football game and making it on the big screen, spinning off I-15 during a snow storm, driving around Logan at all hours looking for somewhere open that serves ice cream, taking an intermediate ice skating class and just having a great time.  

















Now I've finished the year off by making some big changes.  I've decided to take a leave of absence for a semester and move home to work and take a break from college.  What a year it has been!  I am looking forward to see what 2013 holds!










No comments:

Post a Comment