Wednesday, July 25, 2012

#14. Getting In Trouble

20 Til I'm 20:  #14. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?

Since I'm writing this blog while I'm sitting with my family in our living room, I decided to ask my parents what things I did growing up that got me into trouble.  The main thing that I can remember doing is riding things down the stairs--sleeping bags, pillows, storage containers, storage container lids (those were always the favorite.  Major speed), etc.  My parents of course remembered more.  Fighting with my brother, crying all the time, not cleaning my room, waking up Dad after he worked a graveyard shift.  I also remember getting in trouble for using the hose to turn our sandbox into a mudbox and then have mud fights!  The sad thing about all of this is that a ton of those things that got me in trouble as a kid still sound just as fun today as they did then.  Anyone up for a mud fight??

No comments:

Post a Comment