Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Summer List

My dearest Lauren, this one's just for you.
Now you can see the list too.

  • Jump into a swimming pool fully clothed!
  • Superbass!
  • Rub on tattoos
  • Fake bake
  • Trampoline sleepovers
  • Blue juice and doughnuts
  • Diamond Valley star gazing
  • Lake day
  • Evening on the Red Rocks (accompanied by Ben and Jerry of course)
  • Bonfire! (I really wanna do this one!)
  • Late night movies
  • Fall asleep during late night movies
  • Spinny park
  • Tube down the river
  • Flip-flop tan lines
  • Iceberg
  • Milk and water
  • Attempt a scary movie
  • Road trip somewhere (Colorado City?)
  • Snow cones 
  • Jump into a swimming pool fully clothed
Don't you worry, I'm sure we will add more to this as time goes on. :D

3 comments:

  1. Looks like your heading home this summer when I saw ice berg and spinny park. You are so lucky!!! I bet you can't wait! Summer is just around the corner, this makes me want to make a list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PERFECT. St. George, here we come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! I want SUMMER! This is quite a list!

    ReplyDelete