Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 26

Day 26- What do you think about your friends

I think that my friends are absolutely amazing! Obviously I think they are pretty great or they wouldn't be my friends. I have some of THE best friends in the entire world. I made some great friends growing up in Diamond Valley. They all knew and shared in the greatness of "Drama Valley" with me. We had some great times and they are still some of my best friends to this day.
I also made some great friends in school. Both in high school and in SUCCESS Academy. Most of my high school friends have been with me since intermediate school and my SUCCESS Academy friends are like my other brothers and sisters. We all know each other so well and they are great!
I've also got all of my new friends here at Utah State! They too are amazing! I love all the memories we've already made together. They are like my second family too.
So basically all of my friends are great! I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment