Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

Well this year Christmas was a lot different for me. Without my brother here things felt... different. I cannot think of a better place to have my brother at for Christmas this year. I am so grateful for him and for the fact that he is where he is. What better Christmas gift could you ask for? A brother who has chosen to follow the Lord and do what he asks. The other best Christmas gift? Being home. I absolutely love being home out of the snow and the cold. I never realized just how much I love home and St. George and just being around my family and friends that I've grown up with. But still I am even more grateful for one certain present. The ultimate gift given to us by Heavenly Father. The Savior Jesus Christ. Though this Christmas has been very different from every other Christmas of my life, I am glad that the main reason to celebrate remains the same. It isn't the gifts or Santa Claus, it's the Savior. I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment