Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just a Survey. I'm bored, what can I say.

Was the last person you hugged a male or female
and who?
Female, my roomie!

What happened last night?
Um... party with the roommates. Oh and training with Tammy and Tae Bo with Shayla and Kristy.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an J?
That I have.

Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
He can be.

How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Fully trust? I don't know... not many.

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Haha not quite. It was raining outside though!

What are you looking forward to?
I was looking forward to getting my perm and have a girls night with Shayla!

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Um yes!

Last kiss drunk or sober?
Most definitely sober

Are you happier now than you were 5 months ago?
Eh.... only sometimes. Not really. Haha but it's okay!

Do you think things will change in the next 3 months?
I hope so!!

Is it easy to make you smile?
Very much so! I can't keep a straight face.

Are relationships ever really worth it?
Um yes.

Whats making you mad at the moment?
Haha not much really.

How have you felt today?
I've felt pretty good!

Do you honestly miss someone?
YES! I honestly miss my family and friends in St.George

Do you like to cuddle?
I love to cuddle. :D

Would you dump your bf/gf if they got into drugs?
I honestly don't know...

Do you say sorry first?
If I was the one in the wrong.

Are you easy to get along with?
I try to be!

Has anyone walked out of your life in the past 2 weeks?
Nope.

Do you regret your last kiss?
Kinda.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Haha earlier today.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
I'm sure there is.

Are you happy?
I am pretty happy right now

Is anything bothering you?
Not too bad at the moment

Seven months ago do you remember who you liked?
ha um yep.

Are you taller than 5 foot 7 inches?
Uh... not even close!

Are you one of those people who just don't care?
Haha yeah most of the time.

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Yeah.


Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
I think so.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
I miss home. And living there. So yes.

Did you mean it when you said "I love you" last?
Yes.

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes I have. He is on a mission.

Who did you last cry in front of?
One of my roommates!

Are you a happy person?
Yep! About 90% of the time!

Are you a serious person?
When I need to be, I am.

Who did you fall hardest for?
.... I don't want to answer this one.

Are you happy with your life?
For the most part.

How are you currently feeling?
I am feeling tired.

What are you worried about?
Winter. In Logan. Death.

Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Literally, no. By a boy who is more than a friend, no. Has it been broken before, yes.

Who is the last person who texted you?
My momma!

Favorite time of the year?
Summer! Most definitely summer!

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Haha that I have

What is your relationship status?
Single.

Have you ever fired a gun?
Haha my Dad is a police officer and my brother is in the army, of course I've shot a gun!

Are you too forgiving?
Haha yeah, sometimes.

Who are you crushing on currently?
Hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment