Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 21










Day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy

1. The Church o
f Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love the gospel and my Savior and the knowledge and comfort that it brings to me life.
2. Disney. Disney movies, Disney music, Disneyland, Disney just makes me happy!
3. The 50's. I don't know why, but the 50's era makes me happy! I love the music and the dancing and the clothes. I think it's all great!
4. Ice Skating. I love to ice skate! When I am off the ice for a week or more I miss it like crazy! Ice Skating makes me happy! Especially my ice skating class.
5. St. George. Since I moved away I realized how much I love St. George. I love the red rocks, the weather, the people, the sites, everything! Being in St. George makes me happy!
6. Music. This one is a biggie! Music can almost always make me happy. Music is my life, my friend and will be part of my career.
7. Piano. This just goes right along with music. My piano can ALWAYS make me happy. It is my release when something is wrong and to me it's just fun!
8. Temple. The temple makes me happy, whether it's the St. George temple, Logan temple, or any temple! Seeing the temple, being on temple grounds, being inside the temple. The temple always puts a smile on my face.
9. Sun. The sun, sunshine, and heat! I am a HUGE fan of warmth and summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment