Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 10

Day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.

Hmm... Songs are always a hard thing for me to choose because there are SO many
and because what I listen to honestly depends on the day.
For today it's
Happy: If It's Love - Train
Smile - Uncle Kracker
Say Hey - Michael Franti & Spearhead
Sad: Sorry - Buckcherry
What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
Secondhand Serenade
Bored: Pandora Internet Radio takes care of this most of the time.
When I'm bored I normally just turn that on & listen to my
"My Life Would Suck Without You" station.
Hyped: Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Love Like Woe - The Ready Set
Every Time We Touch - Cascada
Mad: Normally when I listen to music that calms me down.
Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Joseph: A Nashville Tribute to the Prophet
Or other church stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment