Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chairs on Ice

Today I had probably thee most fun day in ice skating EVER!
We were working on our routine for our performance at the end of the semester
and yes, my teacher brought out chairs!
For the first time this semester,
the Beginners
made the
White Skates
JEALOUS!
We got to push the chairs around on the ice, get going as fast a we can go and then
SLIDE!
We looked like a bunch of crazy clowns but we had so much fun!
My personal favorite move was what I called the "Titanic".
What you do is get the chair moving as fast as you feel comfortable,
jump and kneel on the seat and then
stick your arms out like Rose did on the front of Titanic with Jack behind her
and sing
"Near, far, wherever you are!"
at the top of your lungs!
My teacher thought it was absolutely hilarious
And now she is seriously considering putting it into our routine.
SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment